Rely on our custom software development expertise—like these brands do
The software you want. The quality you need.
You need to make sure your software is engaging and works flawlessly, the first time and every time, on any device, any screen.
You need someone who understands the complexity of your custom software project. Someone who will deliver exactly what you need. Someone with whom you can trust your IP.
We’re that someone.
What kinds of custom software needs do you have?
What are your use cases?
• Do you have an existing application requiring custom software development?
• Do you need software that connects to the Internet of things (IoT)?
• Do you need help migrating an existing on-premise application to a mobile platform and the cloud?
What are your challenges?
• Do you have unique hardware but lack the ability to execute on software requirements?
• Do you have a development team whose inexperience is hurting your reputation and margin?
• Do you need technical leadership, not order-takers?
There are lots of reasons to choose us as your custom software development partner. Let’s talk about them.
On-shore development expertise to protect your software IP
Gain total control of your software IP.
More than affordability: unparalleled value
You get higher quality and competitive pricing. Our proven process and experienced team beats any offshore alternative.
Versatility combined with accessibility
You get a partner with the versatility to know your implementation languages and platforms intimately.
- Trusted delivery. Over 95% of customers who engage with us, stay with us.
- Rock-solid reliability. With only 2% annual staff churn over 20 years, you get consistent, proven expertise.
- No surprises. You get full visibility, accuracy and flexibility throughout every project.
“Our software has processed over US$50 billion in wagers and entertains over two million players worldwide. We’re dramatically accelerating time to market of new e-gaming platforms that meet those large-scale performance requirements.” – Lewis Rose, President & CEO, CryptoLogic
Get a versatile, highly experienced team.
When you choose to work with us, you get a highly versatile team of experts who have built over 500 custom software solutions—including 300 from scratch.
How versatile is our team? Our two decades of experience spans myriad applications for the web. All mobile devices—including iOS and Android. Game consoles—such as Xbox 360 and PlayStation. Set-top boxes—like Roku. And social platforms—including Facebook.
Plus we have all kinds of experience moving on-premise applications to cloud-based ones—including companies moving customers from one-time payment models to ongoing SaaS subscriptions.
Many of these applications support millions of unique users per day. Every one drives significant results for businesses in key industries including finance, media, gaming, IT, software, hardware, manufacturing, the Internet of Things, telecom…
Applications that include the following:
- High Traffic Applications —including well-known consumer engagement points on ebay, Rent.com, The New York Times, and The Weather Channel
- High Engagement Applications —including hugely popular games for EA, Microsoft, and Sony
- High Security Applications – including financial platforms for E-Trade, Zurich, and Tangerine Bank.
“You have been our go-to custom software provider for six years—creating, developing and implementing sophisticated solutions spanning a range of disparate projects. As a world leader in humidification products, Nortec has complex, changing needs. Your team has always been very responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with.”– Nicholas Lea, Global Product Manager, Nortec
Accelerate time to market.
No one gets you to market faster, with the lowest possible risk.
Our extensive code libraries, unique cloud-based backend capabilities, and a highly efficient process perfected over two decades is proof.
Our team tackles the design and development of complex software, mobile solutions, games, cloud platforms, machine computing, and custom solutions for a variety of industries.
Sound like a team you could use?
“We first got gamers more heavily engaged and built deeper loyalty. But we didn’t have the backend to allow massive numbers to play simultaneously, especially on multiple screen sizes. The custom solution you developed works brilliantly. And, as a middleware solution, it saved an enormous amount of time and money.” – Stu Duncan, founder of Bight Games, creators of EA’s The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Want more proof?
Let’s sit down and talk. We’ll go through case studies. We’ll talk about our process. We can discuss your project. And we’ll get your vital custom software development project moving.