RealDecoy is a professional services company focused on transforming information into meaningful experiences for our clients. Our value is derived from remaining open and flexible with an emphasis on personal client engagement. We tailor every aspect of our work to each client since every client has a unique business need. As a result, RealDecoy has been rewarded with long lasting client relationships, referrals and additional engagements.
This approach is also reflected in our employees and company culture. At RealDecoy, we are more than the sum of our parts, and we embrace the best ideas in the room by respecting that everyone has a voice. We are comprised of an interconnected group of individuals who learn and collaborate together. RealDecoy formally recognizes and encourages a cultural environment that fosters personal growth and knowledge. We embrace ideas and provide thought leadership in everything we do which is then reflected in the work we deliver to our customers.
So, what do you think? Do you sound like a RealDecoy employee?
RealDecoy is looking to add full-time Senior Project Managers to our team. You will be responsible for managing the complete life cycle of projects from capturing business requirements, to implementation, and through to deployment. A PM must ensure that all client expectations are discovered, understood, met and/or managed; you must own the scope and manage the risk. This position requires an organized leader with enthusiasm and energy, the ability to work under pressure, deal with heavy workloads and tight deadlines while remaining tactful, flexible and providing superior customer service. You must be fearless in holding stakeholders to account, relentless in identifying process risks and issues, and a driver in our continuous improvement activity. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing overall matrix leadership and management of projects; you are assigned to projects for their duration and may be involved in several projects at the same time.
- Ensuring successful completion of projects: on-time, within the allocated budget, meeting quality standards and to the complete satisfaction of the client.
- For the duration of the project, you will be the main point of contact between client and company. You must ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept updated as appropriate.
- You may need to negotiate or resist changes in scope.
- You will need tact and firmness when dealing with clients.
- Creating and adhering to project plans and schedules, communicating staffing requirements, and assigning duties and responsibilities.
- You will need to hold stakeholders accountable.
- Participating in post-project reviews to track job success and profitability, and discover room for improved efficiencies; continuous improvement is a key part of our culture.
- Travel may be required for this position: maximum 10% travel within Canada and United States.
People and Learning Culture:
We have a very strong People and Learning culture built on the belief that our collective knowledge is our most valuable asset and that our people are key to making best use of this knowledge. As a vital part of our culture, you will:
- Be proactive in becoming part of the team.
- Be a champion of collaborative working.
- Understand how your role is important to the success of the company as a whole and ensure that you have all you need to succeed.
- Ask others so that you can learn from them, share what you know and encourage others to ask you so that they can learn.
- Contribute to the creation of an outstanding organization that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement and high performance through your active participation in discussion and idea generation.
To meet your Challenge, you will have:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of project management experience.
- Level II Secret Security Clearance
- Project management experience of services (as opposed to products) in the software/web application development domain.
- A record of taking on and successfully delivering increasingly complex projects tailoring the project life cycle to the unique needs of each and every project.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis and facilitation.
- Well honed customer-engagement skills.
- Ability to lead, manage and communicate with technical and business team members.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to grasp and explain technical concepts to a lay audience.
- Experience of managing large programs or multiple projects at any given time
It would be great if you also had:
- Knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement processes
- Experience with earned value management
- The ability to work in both English and French
- Health, Dental, and Insurance plans
- ISP allowance
- Personal education and training budget.
If, after reading the above, you feel inspired and believe that you can make a significant contribution to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application by clicking the APPLY button below (No telephone calls please). Use the E-mail subject heading Project Manager - Your Name- General Application
Your application must include:
- A full chronological resume (no functional resumes please)
- An "epic cover letter" (2 pages maximum) which addresses:
- How you will contribute to our People and Learning Culture
- Why you may be the ideal candidate
We will confirm receipt of all applications; however, we will only contact those people that we select for interview. Thank you for your considering a career with RealDecoy.